The Johnstown Sir Bills and Lady Bills compete in the Foothills Council in Section 2 of the New York State Public High School Athletic Association. The Greater Johnstown School District supports participation in athletics and believes it contributes to an overall well-rounded education, as well as physical fitness.
Game Schedules for varsity, jv and modified teams are posted by the Johnstown Athletic Office on an external site.
Spectator admission to athletic events in the Greater Johnstown School District is free (with the exception of Sectional contests). Spectator admission to Section 2 quarterfinal football games is $6 per person. Spectator admission to semifinal lacrosse games is $6 per person. Section 2 sets all prices for these games.
Sports Offerings & Coaching Staff
- Cross Country – Ashleigh Scott, Head Coach
- Field Hockey – Christine Krempa, Head Coach
- Football – Tyler Hall, Head Coach
- Golf – Jay Holland, Head Coach
- Boys Soccer – Nicole Naselli, Head Coach
- Girls’ Soccer – Erica Fitzpatrick, Head Coach
- Girls’ Swimming – Ken Hoeffs, Head Coach
- Volleyball – Holly Livingston, Head Coach
- Alpine Ski – Jeff Krempa, Head Coach
- Boys’ Basketball – Phillip Satterlee, Head Coach
- Girls’ Basketball – Tim Derwin, Head Coach
- Bowling – David Hayward, Head Coach
- Nordic Ski – Matt Brower, Head Coach
- Boys’ Swimming & Diving – Ken Hoeffs, Head Coach
- Wrestling – Clay Oeser, Head Coach
- Baseball – Jon Jennings, Head Coach
- Boys’ Lacrosse – Scott Petrie, Head Coach
- Girls’ Lacrosse – Denise Benton, Head Coach
- Softball – Katie McCumber, Head Coach
- Track – Melissa Kaszuba, Head Coach