Tech Help for Students and Families
Student Tech Support
If you are a student, or the parent/guardian of a student who is in need of technical support, such as logging into a school-provided device, logging in to ClassLink, or other school software, please complete this form. A technician will contact you to troubleshoot as soon as possible.
ParentSquare is Johnstown’s family communication app, used to send and receive important information.
- To access on a computer, visit www.parentsquare.com.
- To access on a phone, download the FREE app for iPhone or Android.
- Sign up using the email and phone number that you have on file with the district, and you will automatically be linked to your child.
If you are not receiving ParentSquare notifications, do not see your child(ren) in the app, or are having trouble with the website/app, please complete this form. (Please note, filling out this form will enable access to student information for only the child(ren) of the parent or legal guardian.)
The SchoolTool parent portal is used to view student grades and schedules.
- To access the SchoolTool parent portal on a computer, visit https://schooltool9.neric.org/SchoolTool_JOHN
- To access on a phone, download the FREE SchoolTool app for iPhone or Android. You must use the app to have full functionality on a phone.
If you do not already have a Parent Portal account, or need a password reset, please complete this form. You will receive an email when your account is created or reset. (Please note, filling out this form will enable access to student information for only the child(ren) of the parent or legal guardian.)