Instructional Technology Department
Johnstown’s Instructional Technology Department supports faculty and staff by providing resources and services to enhance teaching and learning.
Instructional Technology Plan:
The District’s Instructional Technology Plan can be found here.
IT Department Staff Directory:
Rachel Heroth, Director of Technology
- Technology purchases
- Technology planning
- Decisions regarding technology-related processes
- Decisions regarding deployment of devices
- Technology-centered professional development for staff
- Coordination of District Technology Planning Committees and technology coaches
Donald Groff, Senior Network & Systems Technician (via NERIC)
Bruce Phillips (via NERIC)
- Network maintenance and support
- Hardware repairs, deployment and replacement
- Software installs and updates
- Miscellaneous tech support
Staff should submit support requests by emailing https://bocescr.service-now.com
School District Website
The school website is maintained by the district clerk in conjunction with the Capital Region BOCES Communication Service. If you have questions or suggestions, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to submit a story idea, please complete this online Web Story Request form.