Instructional Technology Department
Johnstown’s Instructional Technology Department supports faculty and staff by providing resources and services to enhance teaching and learning.
Instructional Technology Plan:
The District’s Instructional Technology Plan can be found here.
IT Department Staff Directory:
Rachel Heroth, Director of Technology
- Technology purchases
- Technology planning
- Decisions regarding technology-related processes
- Decisions regarding deployment of devices
- Technology-centered professional development for staff
- Coordination of District Technology Planning Committees and technology coaches
Donald Groff, Senior Network & Systems Technician (via NERIC)
Bruce Phillips (via NERIC)
- Network maintenance and support
- Hardware repairs, deployment and replacement
- Software installs and updates
- Miscellaneous tech support
Staff should submit support requests by emailing https://bocescr.service-now.com
School District Website
The school website is maintained by the district clerk. If you have questions or suggestions, or if you would like to submit a story idea or photos, please contact Larraina Carpenter, 762-4611 ext. 3119, or visit our forms page for web story request forms.