Family ID / Sports Registration
The Greater Johnstown School District now offers the convenience of online registration through FamilyID, a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs and keep track of your information.
Information Needed to Register:
- doctor information
- health insurance information
- parent/guardian information
- student information
- emergency contact information
To Register: A parent/guardian, along with their child, should register by visiting FamilyID:
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, go to the website www.familyid.com and click “Create Account.” Click “Log In” if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select “I agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service.” Click “Create Account.”
You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you do not see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once you are on the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the “Save & Continue” button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green “Submit” button – after selecting “Submit,” the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. This does not mean your child is cleared to play yet, it just tells you the form has been submitted.
- At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar.
If you have any questions regarding registrations, please contact the GJSD Athletic Office at 518-762-7636.
Support: If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 X1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.