The Greater Johnstown School District will use this web page to share information and resources regarding the COVID pandemic as the circumstances warrant.
Any time-sensitive, critical information will be shared via the district’s ParentSquare notification system, which can send e-mails, text messages and phone calls.
- All GJSD schools have reopened for the 2020-21 school year under a hybrid learning model. Our Reopening Plan is based on guidance from state, federal and local public health agencies. Please note that adjustments may be made as conditions change.
School District Updates
- NYSDOH’s COVID-19 Report Card & GJSD Dashboard, 10/13/20
- GJSD COVID-19 Notification Protocols, 10/6/20
- Status of GJSD Fall Athletics, 9/16/20
- Recordings of 8/17/20 & 8/19/20 School Reopening Presentations
- Parent Reopening Meeting 7/30/20
Assistance for our Families
- Tech Help for Students and Families
- Grab & Go Meals Available for Children
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- COVID Wellness Counseling Resources