In order to provide information to parents and community members about the proposed reopening plan, the Greater Johnstown School District will be hosting three online meetings. Each presentation will cover the same material, so it is not necessary for parents to participate in all three. The schedule of presentations and information about how to join is as follows:
- Online Parent Meeting #1 – Monday, August 17 @ 1 p.m.
- Online Parent Meeting #2 – Monday, August 17 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Online Parent Meeting #3 – Wednesday, August 19 @ 11:00 a.m.
The public may livestream these meetings by visiting the following link and logging in using the credentials set forth below:
- Link: https://stream.meet.google.com/stream/c7587f2b-7ab2-49bd-bc30-461969f9788f
- When prompted to log in to Google, use the following credentials:
- User Name: email@example.com
- Password: Johnstown (please note the password is case sensitive)
If you are unable to livestream the meeting, you may call in and listen by phone:
(US) + 412-701-4372 When prompted, enter PIN: 894 008 790#