Scholarships & Grants
Seniors please accept your invite to Scholarship Classroom to view additional scholarship opportunities. If you did not receive an invite, pleas contact Canagnostopulos@johnstownschools.org
- NYS Excelsior Scholarship: Makes New York State public universities tuition-free for families making up to $125,000 per year once fully phased in. Starting in 2017, the scholarship is available to students attending a SUNY or CUNY school whose families make up to $100,000.
- FastWeb: This website provides links to many scholarship opportunities for students. It also has information on jobs/internships for college students.
- GoCollege: This website provides students with the opportunity to learn how to find scholarships and how to win them. It also has information on resume writing and interviewing skills.
- HESC: This website is a good source of information for students who are eligible to receive free money from the government.
- College Board Scholarship Search: This website has a database of college scholarships and internships for college bound students. It has more than 2,300 sources of college funding.
- College Answer: This website is sponsored by Sallie Mae loan company and provides students, parents, and counselors with an abundance of information for college financial planning.
- College Scholarships: This site offer links to numerous websites that also offer free scholarship searches. A great tool!