College Fairs – Open Houses – Information Nights
Save the Date
- CSI-Forensics Summer Program
Curry College in Milton, MA is offering a CSI – Forensics program for rising sophomores through seniors from July 8-12, 2019. Students will have the opportunity to learn the role of a crime scene investigator from an expert CSI and forensic analyst!Registered students will put their problem solving skills to the test, while discover the science behind crime scene and evidence analysis. More information can be found at www.curry.edu/summerCSI, where students can also register for the program.
- Marist Summer Pre-College
What is Marist Summer Pre-College?
- An academic program offered to rising high school juniors and seniors
- 19 different courses offered on our Poughkeepsie campus
- 2 commuter-based courses offered at Marist’s NYC Executive Center
- 2 or 4 week options available
- Students will earn 3 to 6 transferable college credits
Students can get a head start on college and benefit from the following:
- Collaborative learning environment
- Meeting like-minded students from around the world
- Small classroom setting led by Marist faculty
For more information, including a list of programs, visit www.marist.edu/precollege.