Dear Parents and Guardians,
The staff at Warren Street Elementary School are excited for the 2023-2024 school year to begin! Please read the important information below regarding the school year.
- September 6, 2023
- Students should be dropped off at the front entrance of Warren Street Elementary School between 7:30am-7:45am. Homeroom begins at 7:50am.
- Dismissal begins at 2:25pm. Second graders will exit the side of the building toward the Warren Street parking lot. Third and Fourth grade students will exit the front of the building. Third graders will leave closer to the entrance of the building, while the Fourth graders will leave closer to the hill leading up to the tennis courts behind the high school.
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided to all students at no charge. (There will be a charge for a la carte items and extra food)
Breakfast is served from 7:30am – 7:55am.
- If you have transportation questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supply Drop Off/Building Tours
- August 28, 2023 between 5:00 pm and 6:00pm for Supply Drop Off and Self Guided Tours of Warren Street Elementary School. This is an opportunity to drop off your supplies, tour the building and enjoy a treat provided by JEPTA, our Parent Teacher Association. All supplies should be in a plastic bag or reusable grocery bag – labeled with your child’s name and teacher.
We look forward to working with you and your child this school year. District communication is being sent through Parent Square, please refer to the district website for more information. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Dr. Matthew Lewis, Warren Street Elementary School Principal