Welcome to Pre K!
Dear Pre K Families,
We are looking forward to spending a wonderful year with you and your student. The following is a list of supplies that will enhance your child’s learning and success. Thank you in advance for supporting your child’s education.
Backpack large enough to fit a pocket folder, books and projects to be brought to school daily. Wheeled backpacks are not recommended.
- Classroom Supplies:
- 4 boxes Crayola crayons (24 count)
- 10 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 1 Bottle of white glue
- 2 box of tissues
- 4 individual containers of Playdough (4 ounce cans)
- 1 package of disinfectant wipes (Clorox, Lysol, etc.)
- Boys Only-1 box of gallon ziploc baggies and paper plates
- Girls Only-1 box of quart sized ziploc baggies and a bottle of hand sanitizer
- Headphones (No ear buds. Please label with name)
- Reusable, labeled water bottle
- Scissors (children’s size)
- 1 package of black Expo markers (4 count)
- 1 dozen Pre-Sharpened Pencils
- 2 boxes of washable markers
- Art smock (can be an old oversized t-shirt)
- Crayola Watercolor paint sets
- 1 Sturdy plastic folder
Above and Beyond Wishlist (these items are not needed, but greatly appreciated):
- 1 package of white cardstock paper
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 package of construction paper (multi color or skin tone, 12×18
- One pack of stickers
For your child to be prepared daily in school, they should bring the Purple Communication folder (that will be provided by JEPTA), and wear comfortable play attire (including sneakers). In addition, please put a change of clothing in their backpack in case of mishaps.
*These supplies are anticipated to be used throughout the school year.
*The Pre K Team*