No dogs (except bona fide service dogs) are permitted on district grounds during the school day or during athletic events.
Spectator Code of Ethics
It is the responsibility and duty of all concerned with high school athletics:
- To emphasize the proper ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and fair play.
- To eliminate all possibilities which tend to destroy the best values of the game.
- To stress the values derived from playing the game fairly.
- To demonstrate courtesy to visiting teams and officials.
- To establish a positive relationship between visitors and hosts.
- To respect the integrity and judgment of the sports officials.
- To achieve a thorough understanding and acceptance of the rules of the game and standards of eligibility.
- To encourage leadership, use of incentive and good judgment by the players on the team.
- To recognize that the purpose of athletics is to promote the physical, mental, moral, social and emotional well being of the individual players.
- To remember that an athletic contest is only a game…not a matter of life or death for the player, coach, school, official, fan, community, state or nation.
Rules Pertaining to Knox Field
Events at Knox Field are enjoyed by students, faculty and members of our community. Please be aware of the following rules:
- No Bicycles on Knox property. You will be asked to leave
- No Skateboards. You will be asked to leave.
- No Dogs. You will be asked to leave.
- No one is to be on the playground at any time during athletic events.
- While watching athletic events, all spectators must remain to the right of the stairs to the lower level and the field except to use the rest room in the field house.
- Horseplay on the hill will not be tolerated. For the safety of all, people should refrain from playing, sliding or engaging in any other activity on the hill. Police at Knox events are instructed to ask minors who fail to follow this rule to sit with their parents. If the inappropriate behavior continues, the offenders may be asked to leave the event.