Like having fun?
Want to win prizes?
Then attend school (virtual or hybrid)
Do your work, so you can play
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Step 1 Attend your classes and do your work (just like the “old” days, only some may be virtual).
- Step 2 Sign up on the Google form that will be made available by your grade level. This will let us know you are interested.
- Step 3 After your attendance is checked and you are approved by your teacher, you will receive a link to participate in that week’s game and the time the game will be played.
- Step 4 PLAY! HAVE FUN!
- You must have good attendance and log into classes as required. If you have an excused absence, with a valid excuse from your parent, you will be excused for that period of time.
- You will need to complete all of your work during the week prior to that week’s game and turn in all assignments required for all of your classes. *
- You will have a chance to win weekly prizes—also, you will earn points for every week you are eligible to play.
- The points will determine who will win the GRAND PRIZES IN JUNE….ONE OF THE PRIZES IS $500
***SEE “REWARD WEDNESDAY” GOOGLE SHEET FOR***
ATTENDANCE AND ASSIGNMENT DATES DUE
GAME DATES AND TIMES
GAME OF THE WEEK
PREVIOUS WEEK’S WINNERS AND PRIZES
Get Ready – Fill out the Google Form Mr. Kolakowski emails you.
Get Set – Attend classes, do your class work, and submit it to your teachers.
Go – Follow the link that will be emailed to you, and play!