In addition to the content shared below, a PDF version of the January 2019 Knox News is available to print using the free Adobe Acrobat program.
Knox students and staff were treated to a wonderful holiday concert in December. Mrs. Casey and her band students did a fabulous job!
- Jan.3-School Resumes
- Jan.10-BOE Meeting at Knox (High Disguise)
- Jan.14-18 Vape Escape Challenge Presented by HFM Prevention Council
- Jan.15-iReady Math
- Jan.17-iReady ELA, Knox PTSA Meeting 6:00pm
- Jan.21-Martin Luther King Day Observed-No School
- Feb.1- Report Cards Distributed
- Feb.8-Valentine’s Day Dance 7:00-900pm
- Feb.13-Knox PTSA Meeting 6:00pm
- Feb.15-Half-Day-Students Dismissed at 11:00am
- Feb.18-Presidents’ Day Observed-No School
- Feb.18-22- Winter Break-No School
Student of the Week Winners
Congratulations to these “Student of the Week” winners:
- 12/7/18 – Aislinn Ambrosino, nominated by Mrs. Abel
- 12/14/18 – Shea Donohue, nominated by Mrs. Levin
- 12/21/18 – Mohammed Patel, nominated by Mrs. Ipek
Several Knox students spent free time in the guidance office making Christmas cards for the sick children at St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. Students were all so thoughtful and creative. Thank you to all of the students that participated.
Students had the opportunity to shop at the Knox Holiday Shop during lunch. The price was positive reward tickets! Thank you to everyone that donated new or gently used items to make this shop possible. Also a special thank you to Mrs. Brower for organizing this amazing Holiday Shop!
Student Council members sponsored “Spirit Week.” We had a lot of Holiday Spirit at Knox!