In addition to the content shared below, a PDF version of the December 2018 Knox News is available to print using the free Adobe Acrobat program.
- Dec.5-Half-Day for Students–Students Released at 11:00am
- Dec.7-Knox Holiday Dance 7:00pm-9:00pm
(Anyone planning on going to the December 7th dance must be in good standing academically. That means if you are failing 2 or more classes you will need ALL S’s on your weekly progress report.)
- Dec.13-Knox Winter Concert 7:00pm
- Dec.14-Second Quarter Progress Reports Distributed
- Dec.18-Knox PTSA Meeting 6:00pm
- Dec.24-Jan.1-Holiday Recess-NO SCHOOL
- Dec.25-Merry Christmas
- Jan.1-Happy New Year
- Jan.2-Superintendent’s Conference Day–NO SCHOOL for Students
- Jan.3-School Resumes
- Jan.17-Knox PTSA Meeting 6:00pm
- Jan.21-Martin Luther King Day Observed– NO SCHOOL for Students
Knox First Quarter Honor Roll
The Knox First Quarter Honor Roll for 2018-19 is available here.
Knox Talent Show
Knox students and staff are filled with talent!
Knox Winter Concert – Your’e Invited!
Please join us on Thursday, December 13th, 7:00 p.m., in the Johnstown High School Performing Arts Center.
Students of the Week
Congratulations to our Students of the Week:
- Sara Parent, 10/26/18, Nominated by Mr. Fitzgerald
- Makayla Atwood, 11/2/18, Nominated by Mrs. Wager
- Caroline Krempa, 11/9/18, Nominated by Mr. Jones
- Emily Blood, 11/16/18, Nominated by Mrs. Casey
- Alera Sarr, 11/30/18, Nominated by Mrs. VanDerWerken
Historical Walking Tour
Knox students recently went on their annual Johnstown “Historical Walking Tour.” The trip included visits to the School Museum, Knox Mansion, Drumm House, Historical Society Building, Burke Inn, St. Johns Church, Fulton County Court House, Johnstown Fire Dept., and the Johnstown Post Office for the students to “snail mail” their thankful letters.
The Johnstown Police Department presented an assembly to Knox students about the potential danger of meeting people online.