Knox PTSA 2019-2020 Officers
Jamie Tallon & Stacy Laird, Co-Presidents
Catarina Rapp, Vice President
Emily Cheney, Treasurer
Danielle Bramer, Secretary
Kathi Lewis, Corresponding Secretary
Jessica Stock, Teacher Representatives
Eileen Kurtz, Appreciation Chair
Knox PTSA Meeting Dates 2019-20
All meetings will take place in the Knox Library
- August 12, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, May 5, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
Knox PTSA Meeting Minutes 2018-19
- August 7, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- September 13, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- October 18, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- November 15, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- December 18, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- January 17, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- February 26, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- March 14, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- April 11, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- May 16, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- June 13, 2019 Minutes
PTSA meeting minutes posted in PDF format can be printed with the Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
The Greater Johnstown School District recognizes the importance of ensuring our website is accessible to those with disabilities and, as such, endeavors to conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. We are committed to making our information accessible to visitors and are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing content on this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 518-762-4611.
Interested in joining the Knox PTSA?
Knox Parent Teacher Association (PTSA) memberships are $5 each for parents and teachers, and $4 each for students. Members (including students) receive discounts at PTSA events and have a full voice and voting privileges, while supporting Knox students and the endeavors of the PTSA. Members are also entered into monthly drawings for free tickets to various school activities such as dances, and to receive a free yearbook. Please also let us know if you are interested in helping as a volunteer at PTSA sponsored events.
The Shared Decision Making Committee (SDM)/Diversity Club is comprised of staff, parents and students. It conducts meetings throughout the school year to discuss ideas that further improve the school environment.