Knox PTSA 2019-2020 Officers
Jamie Tallon & Stacy Laird, Co-Presidents
Catarina Rapp, Vice President
Emily Cheney, Treasurer
Danielle Bramer, Secretary
Kathi Lewis, Corresponding Secretary
Jessica Stock, Teacher Representatives
Eileen Kurtz, Appreciation Chair
Knox PTSA Meeting Dates 2019-20
All meetings will take place in the Knox Library
- August 12, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- September 18, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- October 16, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, May 5, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020 @ 6:00 P.M.
Knox PTSA Dances 2019-20
PTSA Dances 6-8 p.m. @ Knox
- Friday, September 20th
- Friday, October 25th
- Friday, December 13th
- Friday, February 28th
- Friday, March 27th
Peanut & Tree Nut Safe Cookies for Knox PTSA Dances
The health and safety of our students is our #1 priority. To ensure that we are meeting the needs of our students with peanut and tree nut allergies, please be advised of the following:
Manufacturers are constantly changing production, so please check the labels to make sure the cookies are peanut and tree nut safe and they are not processed with or on shared lines with peanuts and tree nuts.
You cannot buy store brand; it must be the name brands only because 99% of store brand products are processed with nuts.
- Oreos: Original, Double Stuff and Golden (same flavors in Oreo thins)
- Chips Ahoy: Original, Chewy, and Candy Blast
- Keebler: Fudge Stripes, Vienna Fingers, EL Fudge vanilla and chocolate inside
- Teddy Grahams: Chocolate Chip, Honey, and Cinnamon
- Scooby Doo Graham Cracker Sticks
- Lorna Doone
Thank you, in advance, for your support and cooperation in this matter. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Robert Kraemer, principal, by phone at (518) 762-3711 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knox PTSA Meeting Minutes 2018-19
- September 13, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- October 18, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- November 15, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- December 18, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- January 17, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- February 26, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- March 14, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- April 11, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- May 16, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- June 13, 2019 Minutes
PTSA meeting minutes posted in PDF format can be printed with the Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
The Greater Johnstown School District recognizes the importance of ensuring our website is accessible to those with disabilities and, as such, endeavors to conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. We are committed to making our information accessible to visitors and are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing content on this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 518-762-4611.
Interested in joining the Knox PTSA?
Knox Parent Teacher Association (PTSA) memberships are $5 each for parents and teachers, and $4 each for students. Members (including students) receive discounts at PTSA events and have a full voice and voting privileges, while supporting Knox students and the endeavors of the PTSA. Members are also entered into monthly drawings for free tickets to various school activities such as dances, and to receive a free yearbook. Please also let us know if you are interested in helping as a volunteer at PTSA sponsored events.
The Shared Decision Making Committee (SDM)/Diversity Club is comprised of staff, parents and students. It conducts meetings throughout the school year to discuss ideas that further improve the school environment.