Dear students and families,
Kindergarten is a year where you will learn and grow. Research indicates that these early years help determine success! This year we will be reading and writing and creating meaningful projects. Thank you in advance for your support in your child’s education!
- Backpack large enough to fit a pocket folder, library books and projects to be brought to school daily. Wheeled backpacks are not recommended
- Classroom Community Supplies:
- 3 boxes Crayola crayons (24 count)
- 4 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 1 package of black Expo markers (2 count)
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 dozen pre-sharpened Ticonderoga pencils
*(No fancy pencils, please! They destroy our pencil sharpeners!)*
- Boys-1 package baby wipes or Girls-1 package Clorox wipes
For your child to be prepared daily in school, they should bring their own backpack, folder that will be provided, and wear comfortable play attire (including shoes for running). In addition, put a change of clothing (in a labeled Ziploc) in their backpack in case of mishaps. Everything should be labeled with your child’s name (except for community supplies). Lunch boxes are recommended for bringing lunches to school.
Suggested supplies for home: There will be homework assigned that will require scissors, glue, pencils, and crayons.
Thank you, enjoy your summer, and see you in September!