The Johnstown High School Parent Teacher Association (JHS PTSA) encourages all parents, guardians, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and community members to purchase a year’s membership to support the goal of fostering the educational experience for the students. To purchase a membership, complete a membership form and return it to the Johnstown High School Main Office with your payment of $5. Checks should be made payable to JHS PTSA.
PTSA Officers 2023-24
Vice President’s 8-12th – Erica VonderHeide & Stacy Laird
Treasurer – Emily Cheney & Catrin Rapp
Corresponding Secretary – Bobby Jo Haverly
Recording Secretary – Amy Webb
8th-12th Grade Teacher Representative – Laura Schuttenberg
PTSA Meetings 2023-24
PTSA meetings will be held in the JHS small cafeteria on the following dates, at 6:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted:
- Monday, September 11, 2023 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 2, 2023 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 6, 2023 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 8, 2024 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 5, 2024 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 4, 2024 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 1, 2024 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 6, 2024 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 3, 2024 @ 6:30 p.m
PTSA Minutes 2021-22
- September 13, 2021 PTSA Minutes
- October 4, 2021 PTSA Minutes
- November 1, 2021 PTSA Minutes
- January 3, 2022 PTSA Minutes
- February 7, 2022 PTSA Minutes
- March 7, 2022 PTSA Minutes
- April 4, 2022 PTSA Minutes
- May 2, 2022 PTSA Minutes
- June 6, 2022 PTSA Minutes
Become a Johnstown Junior-Senior High School PTSA Volunteer
Volunteers are an important part of the teamwork that makes the Johnstown High School PTSA such a success. Please attend any of our meetings, or contact any of our officers, for more information. As always, the PTSA thanks you for sharing your time and talents.