Class of 2021 Presents
JHS Lip Sync Battle
March 22, 2019, 7 p.m.
- Registration is open to the first 10 teams that complete the registration form (you must be logged into your GJSD email account to access the form). Forms can be turned in to Ms. Fiorenza by emailing email@example.com or by turning in to the main office at JHS. Completed forms must be submitted by March 15th.
- Teams can range in size from 1 to 8 people. Eligible team members include GJSD students, faculty, staff, and administration. All team member names must be included on the registration form. Only individuals listed on the registration form can perform.
- Individuals can only compete in one act.
- Teams are encouraged to use props; these props must be included on the registration form to be approved by the Lip Sync committee. Props not included on the registration form cannot be used in the performance. Fog machines, bubble machines, fire, water, glitter and confetti are prohibited. Microphones will be provided.
- Songs must be clean and include no vulgar language.
- Appropriate attire must be worn during the entire performance.
- Performances will be judged on the following categories:
- Lip Sync Abilities: How well the performer(s) lip-sync the lyrics of the song.
- Creativity: How original and creative the performance is. Instead of just standing on stage and lip-syncing a song – props, choreography, costumes and/or other ideas should be used and often impresses the judges and generates crowd response.
- Stage Presence & Choreography: Again, don’t just stand there! Engage the audience, dance, smile, make eye contact with the judges…you’re a STAR…have fun!!!
All decisions by the judges will be final.