Dear First Grade Families,
We are so excited to begin another school year! In order to complete the special activities and projects we have planned, students need to bring the following supplies with them on the first day of school. Please make sure supplies are labeled with the student’s name.
- 3 dozen sharpened plain yellow #2 pencils
- 4 – 24 count CRAYOLA crayons
- 4 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 6 black EXPO chisel tip dry erase markers
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 large box of Kleenex
- 1 2-pocket, plastic coated folder
- 1 container of LYSOL or Clorox wipes
- Mrs. Sitts’ class only—1 plastic pencil box
***Please note that your child’s teacher will be sending a short list of additional supplies after the year begins.
We look forward to meeting our new students and families in September! Until then, enjoy the summer break and keep reading!!
The First Grade Teachers