Dear Parents and Second Grade Students,
Welcome to second grade! This is a quick note to let you know what supplies you will need to begin the year in September.
All students are responsible for having:
- (2) 24 count packages of Ticondaroga pencils
- (2) packages of pencil top erasers
- (1) zippered pencil pouch for crayons
- (1) pencil box for pencils, glue sticks, etc.
- (2) 2-pocket folders of choice (plastic)
- (1) pronged plastic folder
- (2) packs of 3×3 Post-it Notes
- (1) four pack of Expo low odor dry erase markers
- (2) 24 count Crayola crayons
- (1) box of colored pencils
- (10) Elmer’s glue sticks
- (2) boxes of tissues
- (1) pair child scissors
- (1) container of Lysol-type disinfecting wipes
- (1) pair of ear buds or headphones
If your child has supplies from previous years, feel free to use (e.g. a pencil box or scissors). Please remember to label all supplies with your child’s name. There will be a Welcome Back to School available on Wednesday, August 29th, from 10-12. If you choose, you may do a self-guided tour and/or drop off your supplies. We look forward to meeting you in September!
Your Second Grade Teachers