Hello! We hope that you are looking forward to being a 4th grader! We are eager and excited to get to know you.
The following is a list of items to get you started in September. Although some of these items are for shared use, it would be helpful to have your name on your supplies before bringing them to school.
- 24 #2 Ticonderoga pencils (sharpened please)
- 5 sturdy plastic 2-pocket folders (one of each – red, blue, green, orange & yellow)
- 1 12 or 24 box of Crayola colored pencils
- 1 standard composition notebook (around 50 sheets)
- 1 package of wide-ruled loose leaf paper
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 small package of pencil cap erasers
- 2 large boxes of tissues
- 2 Expo BLACK dry erase markers
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 1 pencil box (no bigger than 8” x 5” x 2”)
- 1 set of earbuds or headphones to use with Chromebooks (they don’t have to be new but will need to be left at school)
- BOYS only – 1 container of disinfecting wipes
- GIRLS only – 1 bottle of hand sanitizer (8 oz. or larger)
The school will provide each child with a planner and take home folder. In the meantime, please practice and memorize your addition, subtraction, and multiplication facts. This will really help you succeed in fourth grade. We thank you in advance for your cooperation. Have a wonderful summer and keep reading!
The 4th Grade Teachers