Parents and Athletes,
We are in the process of preparing for the Fall 2021 sports season at GJSD. Registration will be open from June 4 to August 1 for Volleyball, Football, Field Hockey, Golf, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Boys Cross Country and Girls Cross Country. Varsity and JV sports will begin on August 23. Modified sports will begin September 7.
The district has changed the sign up procedure to an electronic platform called FamilyID (instructions below). Once completed, FamilyID will document health history, physicals, emergency contact information and extra curricular code. You will no longer receive paper copies.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Family ID/Sports Registration
The Greater Johnstown School District now offers the convenience of online registration through FamilyID, a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs and keep track of your information.
Information Needed to Register:
- doctor information
- health insurance information
- parent/guardian information
- student information
- emergency contact information
To Register: A parent/guardian, along with their child, should register by visiting FamilyID:
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, go to the website www.familyid.com and click “Create Account.” Click “Log In” if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select “I agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service.” Click “Create Account.”
You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you do not see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once you are on the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the “Save & Continue” button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green “Submit” button – after selecting “Submit,” the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. This does not mean your child is cleared to play yet, it just tells you the form has been submitted.
- At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar.
If you have any questions regarding registrations, please contact the GJSD Athletic Office at 518-762-7636.
Support: If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 X1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.