Thank you for being patient as we work to get the large volume of cars through the pick-up line at Pleasant in the most efficient manner. Please bear in mind that, at the same time, we are trying to be good neighbors and not block folks from getting to their homes. Here are some tips for what we have found to be most effective:
- Always use the entrance to the loop (the second opening to the loop). Please do not cut through the exit.
- First grade parents please do not arrive before 3 p.m., as we are still getting kindergarten families through the loop. First graders are not ready to be dismissed before 3:10 p.m.
- Once in the lot, use both lanes in order to get more cars off the street. Don’t worry, children are brought out in the order that you arrive whenever possible.
- Never block the crosswalk.
- After the crosswalk, we will have you back down to one lane. There will be three loading zones for us to bring your child to the car. We will no longer load in both lanes for the safety of our students and staff.
- Remain in your car unless in the loading zone. We continuously move vehicles forward and need everyone in their car to keep things flowing.
- Exit the loading zone as soon as safely possible. This way we can load the next vehicle and get people out in a timely fashion.
- If you have questions please call the principal at 518-762-8610.