The majority of the forms below are in PDF format. PDF documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to print. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from the Adobe Acrobat website.
- Classified Staff Application for clerical, custodial, nurses, food service and teacher aides.
- Certified Staff Application PDF for administrators, teachers and teaching assistants.
- Certified Staff Application (Word Format) for administrators, teachers and teaching assistants. This application is in Word format, which enables applicants to type information right into the document, on the computer. Please e-mail the certified Word application to the superintendent’s secretary.
- Free/Reduced School Meal/Milk Application
- Free/Reduced Price Meal Application Frequently Asked Questions
Physical Examination Record Forms:
- Pre-k Application Packet Please note that this form might take a few minutes to download because of its size. All forms in the prekindergarten application packet must be completed and brought to the District Office in the high school building, together with proof of residency. All parents must complete the residency form.
- New Student Packet: Registration form, Records Release Form, Emergency Contact Form, Health History Form, and a Home Language Questionnaire; Volunteer Letter and Volunteer Application, Parent Portal Request & Update
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Facilities Use Notice: Form with original signature must be submitted; faxed signatures are NOT acceptable. Please see our Facilities Use Page for information on usage costs.
- Field Trip Request Form
- FOIL Request Form
How to make a FOIL Request via postal mail or by hand-delivery:
Complete FOIL Request Form and remit to: Records Access Officer, Greater Johnstown School District, 1 Sir Bills Circle, Suite 101, Johnstown, NY 12095.How to make a FOIL Request via e-mail:
1. Create or open a new e-mail, insert agency email address: Records Access Officer
2. Type “FOIL Request” in the subject line.
3. Cut and paste this Microsoft Word form into the e-mail; read and complete entire form (you may delete paragraphs that do not apply).
4. Send e-mail.
5. Retain an electronic or paper copy for your records.Note: Use of the FOIL Request Forms presented here is optional. Requests may also be made based upon the guidelines offered in the form.
- Hostile Work Environment Complaint Form
- Web Story Request Form (Word Doc) or Web Story Request Form (PDF)
- Board Candidate Petition
- Board Candidate Campaign Expense Statement
The Greater Johnstown School District recognizes the importance of ensuring our website is accessible to those with disabilities and, as such, endeavors to conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. We are committed to making our information accessible to visitors and are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing content on this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 518-762-4611